Ingredients (1 serving)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 handful Fresh Spinach
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp Butter
- Parmigiano Cheese
- Salt, Pepper
- Start by putting all the spinach into one pan, with a spoon of water, cover it and let it cook on low heat.
- Remove the spinach, and add the butter
- When the butter melts, add the sesame seeds and cook until very lightly golden
- Remove from heat for a minute, to let the pan cool down, then crack the eggs, and put back over low heat.
- Gently poke the yolk with a fork and slowly mix it with the rest. Not much though, make sure the sesame stays at the bottom and dont incorporate deep into the eggs.
- Once the eggs are almost fully cooked, season with salt and pepper, put the spinach back into the middle of the “circle”, add the cheese, then slowly fold each side of the omelette towards the center.
- Flip the whole thing upside down, and serve with an extra parmigiano on top.